Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board Visibility

Seba Bottinelli
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2019

Hi! Is there any chance to share my board (viewer) to all my organization, that can they access without login, just because they have the company domaing xxx@company.com? Thanks in advanced! :)

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2019

@Seba Bottinelli Nope, you either have to make the board public (so everyone can see it, including being indexed in Google) or add people as members of the board, which means they'll need a Trello account. You can modify permissions so that not everyone can comment, but all members can interact with cards unless they're observers (the Observer feature is only available with business class).

If you have Trello enterprise, you can easily add everyone in the organisation to a team, which means they would have a Trello account (you can also use Single Sign on with Enterprise) and then make the board team viewable.

You need to have at least 20 users to get the enterprise plan.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events