Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Brandy Brewer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 24, 2020

I need all of this cancelled!!! I am only a DOCTORAL student and did not understand that I would be BILLED FOR EACH USER. My account had been overdrawn MULTIPLE TIMES DESPITE having reached out to this platform MULTIPLE TIMES. I NEED HELP

1 answer

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2020

Hi Brandy, please contact us via http://trello.com/contact and we’ll process a refund. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2020

@Brandy Brewer since you mention that you've reached out multiple times, I just thought I'd let you know that when you ask Trello support and get the automated widget with a bunch of answers, you can scroll all the way to the bottom and click "contact support" to submit your request to the Trello team, I've seen comments from a few people on here mentioning that they had trouble navigating the new contact page to actually submit a question to the support team:

2020-06-25 at 8.31 pm.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events