Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing per workspace?

Brendan Poh August 16, 2023

Am I paying for each workspace? I have one work space for an organization and another for my business. Both on my user account name. Do I get double billed for me or other users who are members of both workspaces?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2023

@Brendan Poh welcome to the community!

Yes, billing is based on the total number of active Workspace members and multi-board guests. However, if you are in an enterprise plan then you will be charged based on your enterprise instead of workspaces. You can have as many workspace as you want and you will be charged only once per user.

I would suggest going through the following article for more info:

Sajid Ali August 17, 2023

don't get your point

Brendan Poh August 17, 2023

Thanks

0 votes
Sajid Ali August 17, 2023

Hey there! Your question about the billing for multiple workspaces is quite relevant. I've been using Slack for a while and from what I understand, billing can vary based on your setup. Typically, each workspace is billed separately based on the plan you've chosen for that workspace. So, in your case, if you have one workspace for your organization and another for your business, they could each have their own billing.

However, it's always best to double-check with Slack's support or look into the billing details within your account settings to be absolutely sure about the specifics. It's important to make sure you're only paying for what you need. Hope this helps, and I'd recommend reaching out to their support for any specific clarifications!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events