Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated card moving

Matteo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2024

Hi all! I am getting curios about Trello potential to help the production organisation and workflow of a manufacturing company. I would like to ask you this:

I have a board, in this board there are several lists that represent the phases of the production (it is not possible to place the phases in a consequential order because each product we produce follows different paths and phases of the production). Each card represents a product we produce and it has a checklist and each check is a phase of the production (same name of the list names). I would like to automatically move the card to the next list (phase production) as soon as the operator checks that he finished his phase. Is it possible? 
thank you in advance 

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2024

Hi @Matteo 

This is possible using Automation in Trello!

Check out these pages: 

---

Some of the "triggers" are checklist based, I'd check these out, and you can send a card based on the trigger to another list :)

Let us know if you'd like some more specific instructions, we'd be happy to help!

Ste

Matteo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2024

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ thank you for your answer but I can not find a rule or a card or board button that can help me in moving a card to a specific list whose name is the next check in the card checklist. Do you any other more specific reccomendation? Thank you

Matteo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events