Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automação de botões

caroline maciel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2024

Gostaria de fazer alguns botões de automação no card do trello, como por exemplo "iniciar atendimento", porem esses botões só aparecem para mim, gostaria de saber como faço para eles aparecerem para o resto da equipe tambem?

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2024

Translation:

I would like to make some automation buttons on the trello card, such as "start service", but these buttons only appear for me, I would like to know how I can make them appear for the rest of the team too?
Hi Caroline,

Thanks for reaching out!
You can find information on how to share automation rules here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-and-managing-butler-commands/.
To share buttons, you'll need to ensure the correct options are selected.
2024-05-02_13-37-10.png
  • Anyone in Workspace can enable this button: makes the button available on all boards within your Workspace. Who can see the automation depends on the Show on all Workspace visible boards toggle.

• If this toggle and Show on all Workspace visible boards are both turned on, buttons will be visible to workspace members only, not guests. Disabling this toggle only will allow guest sharing.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events