Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Attach Onedrive folder in Trello

Hi,

Is it possible to attach folder from Onedrive to card in Trello as from Google Drive? I've tried directly from Card and througth OneDrive Power-Up and I think is inpossible :(

Regards,

Piotr

3 answers

Same problem! Any solution?

Unfortunately I think there is still no existing solution from Trello. I never found a solution here!

Like # people like this

Ooooh :( , thank you Ufuk!

Working on windows both Chrome and Trello App and it currently doesn't work, but states it works for Folders when connecting Power-Up!

Please make this work ! It would be wonderful to control the project and easy and fast access to the Onedrive folders. 

José 

0 votes

Hi Piotr,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

Could you please let me know where you're facing that issue? Is it in a web browser or are you working on the desktop app? so we can further troubleshoot this with you, could you please contact us at trello.com/contact and provide some screenshots of what you're currently seeing so we can further investigate?

Cheers,

Marta

Marta, we are facing the same issue. Is it possible to attach folder from Onedrive to card? We have tried both the desktop and the browser Trello, but it only shows single files from OneDrive.

https://blog.trello.com/trello-and-google-drive-an-integration-made-in-office-heaven

Actaully I have the same problem. It is not possible to attach an Onedrive folder like in Google Drive. I can attach only files. No difference in the Win10 Desktop App or the browser (latest Chrome).

same problem.  please reply!

Still the same issue... :( No folder upload option

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

A Trello template to help you clean up your Confluence Space

Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...

946 views 4 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events