Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to only see Trello cards?

Alief Animal Hospital
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2021

I am looking to use this system as essentially a "waiting queue" that we will shift names from 3 lists depending on their status.  I want to mirror this onto a monitor at work but only really need the 3 lists visible, is there any way to do that? (Or does someone have a better idea of program to use/what to do what I'm trying to do? Please see attached image...)  Thank you! trello.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Hello! Am I correct in assuming you have another board with these 3 lists, and other lists as well mixed in this board? So the goal here would be to have a secondary board which is the one you'd have on the monitor, and you'd only want the 3 lists to be mirrored on this board. When the names/cards move from one list to another in the main board, this should be be reflected on the second board. Additionally, if you add new cards to one of the 3 lists on your main board, the cards should automatically sync to the secondary board. Did I capture that correctly? 

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2021

@Alief Animal Hospital Safari has a thing that lets you add a default stylesheet of your own creation to all sites:

https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/176831/change-css-style-in-safari-on-all-sites

So you can use that CSS to hide certain elements, and then fullscreen the browser.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events