Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any other way to assign tasks without Business Class?

Paula
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 29, 2020

I'm using Trello as a home educator in the UK. The main feature I feel I am missing on the free version is the ability to assign task to others (husband, children - 4 of us in total). Is the only way to do this with Business class at a cost of almost $40 a month for the family? Or am I missing another option?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2020

You can use cards to assign tasks to people.  Just add them as a member of the card. 

You can also at mention them on checklists without the advanced features of Business Class. It will still let you mention their names. 

You could also just create lists with each of your family members names and put the cards into their lists. 

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2020

Hi @Paula 

I don't really understand your problem, but I understand that your husband and children have a trello account, if you all have an account, you can make a team and you have up to 10 boards in the free option to work.

If this is not your question, comment, I try to help you

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events