Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternatives to using a spreadsheet on Trello

Michelle Murchan October 6, 2022

Hello, would welcome some advice please.  

I want to create a board where I can record event bookings.  For each booking I would need to record; location, contact details, date etc etc.

I would usually look at creating a spreadsheet for this kind of info but there are probably better ways to do this in Trello.

Would love some help!  Thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 7, 2022

Hi @Michelle Murchan

Check out the Table View Power-Up if you're looking for a similar experience to a spreadsheet.

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2022

Hi @Michelle Murchan ,

i am Toni, founder of Crmble Power-Up . Welcome to this amazing community!

With our Power-Up you could create your Contacts ( With name , surname, location, telephone number and more...)  and the event bookings (leads) linked to it. The fact is that if one of your Contacts it is booking more than one event you will not need to add the Contact data again... because you already have created your contact...so it will be not necessary to add it again and again.

On the other hand we have the Lead Table view so you will be able to see there everything in columns like in an spreadsheet, just in case you need to export the data or just to work with all you information somewhere else.

If you need more help to set uo this please contact us on our chat and we will help you out with that!

Cheers!

Toni

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2022

@Michelle Murchan 

You can use custom fields to capture the information you need. You can make them visible on the front of the card. With premium you would have the location feature and other nice features to view your data like the tableview. Checkout this article https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/New-in-Trello-View-switcher-and-table-view-for-boards/ba-p/2155731

lastly test out the Dashcard power up. It is used to get some visual summarize d count and details on a card. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events