Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All the cards from a board have disappeared

Ana Cecilia Sanchez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 1, 2020

In one of my boards, all the cards in all the colums are not accessible any more. However under the title of the colums I can see they say 6 cards, or whatever number of cards I had but I cannot acces them because they are not there. I write a new one and that one is visible and accessible but if I close the board, when I open it again, the new card has also disappeared and now underneeth the colum title it says 7 cards.

Please could you let me know how to retrieve the cards in order to see them.

thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2020
Ana Cecilia Sanchez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2020

thank you very much for your replay

I finally close a window for searching on the top right of the screen and the cards came back. Aparently I'm not the first with this problem and is not easy to find an answer about that in trello manuals.

Like JOHN WILEY likes this
JOHN WILEY
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 10, 2020

I had the same problem and the same solution worked.  Thanks Ana and Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events