Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After signing up to enterpise

James Hadfield August 22, 2022

Since signing up to enterprise and paying, what was promised during the sales process has not been delivered - I have tried and tried to get this addressed but I cannot get any one to take responsibility.  I'm luck to get an email with copied and pasted unrelated helpdesk articles.  this service is just not good enough. 

3 answers

3 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2022

Hello @James Hadfield

Sorry to hear you are having a bad experience with support. I'm a support engineer at Atlassian and will do my best to help you resolve this issue.

Checking the tickets you opened with the Atlassian support team, I can confirm my colleague Nathan called you a few hours ago to understand what happened and properly address your issue to the correct team.

I also confirmed that Nathan has properly engaged the responsible team in Australia to properly get your environment upgraded to the enterprise plan, as you required that should be done before next Friday 26th. They should be contacting you about this thread shortly.

Please, let us know if you do not receive any answer about this within the next 24 hours.

James Hadfield August 23, 2022

Thanks, disappointing that it has come to this, for your future records I did not receive a phone, this is something atlassian 'does not have the infrastructure for'.  I would prefer to not spend my evenings waiting for your team come online and would like to see this service breakdown addressed so we don't end up in same position again and again.  It is simple not good enough.  

Like Petter Gonçalves likes this
James Hadfield September 18, 2022

Peter  -  do you think your team will ever respond to this or are you hoping it all just goes away? 

1 vote
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

@James Hadfield welcome to the community!

Could you elaborate on what exactly you were promised (and perhaps by who) and what you seem to be missing?

You can always reach out to Atlassian directly (https://support.atlassian.com/contact)

I am curious however where the gap is in what was promised and what you are being delivered.

The sales were going to organise the migration from our pro version to enterprise, all I got was an email with links that did not work.  I reached back to the sales team and they sent a request (eventually) to the support team who sent me a link to setup MFA.  Then stopped responding to messages.  Bizarre and disappointing. 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

That is indeed bizarre and I understand that this is a horrible customer experience (I wouldn't be happy about it either)

When you talk about Sales are you referring to a Solution Partner that you contacted to facilitate this or Atlassian themselves?

Just trying to figure out who we should be disappointed in :) I'll see if I can get someone from Atlassian to take a look at this post/question too. I'm sure this is not how they would like the experience to be especially if you are moving to an Enterprise plan.

Have you reached out to the Atlassian support directly already (thru that link)?

Hi Dirk

The title on their emails is 'Trello Enterprise Account Executive'

I rang the support line but I was told they can't help Enterprise customers

I was trying to get support from a 'Atlassian Support' person but they just stopped replying after sending me a link to a free trial? 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2022

Ah good thing that you mention Trello!

Based on where you posted it on the community I was under the assumption that this was Jira related.

Trello and Jira are both products from Atlassian but handled differently. Might be that the support team also misunderstood.

i'll see if I can get someone on this post to take a look at your case. If you have a specific case that was opened (number) on which they stopped replying it could also help to post that here so they have a lead on it directly.

Like Dave Liao likes this

Would be nice if it were that simple but unfortunately no, it just disgraceful service latest is 

We're unable to do support via phone as we don't have the infrastructure to be able to set up or handle these calls currently.

Cheers,

0 votes
James Hadfield September 13, 2022

Atlassian has still not responded - you cannot call the department handling our account, they do not respond to emails and do not follow through on what they commit to. 

Very disappointing, we had such high expectation of working with Atlassian. 

Maybe their success has made them take their customer's for granted. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events