Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Resources to Trello

John Tyler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 22, 2020

Hello, we are using Trello for production planning and want to schedule resources in order plan each production week. Problem is that it seems you need to have an email for each resource that you add in Trello, but the production team aren't accessing Trello or email. We just need to make them visible in Trello as a resource so we can filter calendar views by resource to verify production loading for a week. Any way around having to have an email for a resource and still accomplish the same objective? Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2020
0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2020

@John Tyler 

This is how I understood your post.

Email is one option to add card to Trello. You can use forms together with an automation tool to add into Trello. I am imagining that the email on each resource is to establish a link between the resource and the Trello card created with a resource having links for each card created in the weeks past. There is probably some work needed to ensure that this capability is maintained when using a different way to create cards - Trello will to return either e.g. the {cardlink} or {cardidlong} to the resource management system.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events