Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actualiser Trello après avoir travaillé Hors ligne

Virginie SAKS
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 20, 2023

J'utilise l'app Trello qui m'indique constamment que je "mes modifications ne seront pas enregistrées parce que je suis hors ligne" (alors que je suis reconnectée à internet). Je suis toujours obligée de fermer et de rouvrir Trello. Comment faire pour actualiser Trello automatiquement ? 

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2023

Bonjour Virginie,

Merci de nous avoir contactés !

Pourriez-vous vérifier si le problème persiste lorsque vous utilisez un autre réseau ? Essayez également d'utiliser un autre navigateur.

Par ailleurs, avez-vous tendance à garder une fenêtre de navigateur ouverte avec Trello pendant de longues périodes ?

C'est une chose qui peut certainement augmenter le risque de perte de connexion. Veillez à rafraîchir la page régulièrement, en particulier après avoir réveillé l'ordinateur, afin de vous assurer que la connexion reste active.

Lara
The Trello Team

Hi Virginie,

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please check if the issue persists when you use a different network? Please also try a different browser.

Also, do you tend to keep a browser window open with Trello for long periods of time?

That's one thing that can definitely increase the risk of the connection being lost. Making sure to refresh the page periodically, especially after waking the computer from sleep, will help make sure that stays active.

Lara
The Trello Team

Théo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 11, 2023

Bonjour,

J'ai exactement le même problème, il semblerait que l'application Trello pour Windows se désynchronise toute seule au bout d'un certain temps, entre 30min et 1h je dirais, et ce souci est apparu avec le passage de mon PC sous Windows 11.

Etant donné qu'il n'est pas possible de "rafraichir" la page sur l'application, le seul moyen est de fermer et rouvrir l'application et cela est en effet très contraignant.

Merci de nous indiquer si il est possible de résoudre ce souci.

Théo

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2023

Hi Theo, 

I hope that's okay if I respond in English 🙂

You can in fact refresh your app by pressing CTRL+R. The "You're offline" warning should disappear then.

If the issue persists, can you please let me know if you tried out Lara's suggestion to test using the app when connecting your device to a different Wi-Fi (for example, hotspot the internet from your phone to your PC) or cable internet?

Also, are you using any VPN software on your PC? It sometimes affects Trello's performance.  

You can also try some other troubleshooting steps from this article: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-for-the-desktop-app-windows-and-macos/

Hope this helps!

Alina | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events