cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the premium

Maria
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 23, 2023

Hi, Trello. I have a question about the billing system for Trello Premium

Well, my question is how many workspaces I will be able to create if I join the Premium package, how many boards I can create in one workspace, how many members I can add to one workspace, and what the cost will be or how your pricing system works. Please give me the details.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2023

Hi @Maria,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

You can see the pricing details as well as all features that will be offered here: https://trello.com/pricing

With premium you can create unlimited boards and add as many users to your workspace as you wish.

There's even an Enterprise plan if you need more functionalities.

Kind regards,

Svenja

Maria
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 23, 2023

But if I'm going to add a user to a board, it will cost me 10 $ per user/month .. right ?

And it's not clear how many workspaces I can add; there is only ( Unlimited Workspace command runs )

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2023

I don't like the Trello subscription model but I do understand some reasons as to why they have taken that approach.  I do think they should review the way people want to use workspaces who aren't in the enterprise space. 

As a consultant, I often am approached by people who have set up Trello using workspaces to separate different businesses, business units or to separate different business function (like sales, operations, support).  They don't have a budget for enterprise so feel quite disappointed in the billing model, especially when members span multiple workspaces. 

I will try to explain to you...

• Unless you are an enterprise customer, you can create as many workspaces as you want but they will work as independent entities.  
    So if you have 3 workspaces and you wanted premium features, would would have to pay a subscription for each workspace member in each workspace.  If you have a member who is a part of all 3 workspaces, you would have to pay for them 3 times over
  • If you want Trello premium on each workspace, you have to have at least 1 workspace member in each workspace, charged at $10/user/mo (billed annually)
  • This will give you premium features such as unlimited automation command runs.
  • Workspace members have access to all boards that are workspace visible, as well as views like table view etc..
  • Remember, if they don't need to have access to multiple boards, you can add them to a single board, they will be considered a board guest and therefore not charged
  • It may be more cost effective to have a single premium workspace and use collections to group boards together, instead of having multiple workspaces

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events