Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 card on multiple boards

Klaas August 28, 2020

Hi - we have several boards organised by geography (USA/LATAM/Europe etc.) I would like to have (1) card which applies to all regions showing up in each board AND automatically update across all boards if it is updated in either one of them.

1. can this be done - and if so,

2. how? please.

Thanks,

Klaas

2 answers

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2020

@Klaas @John Clement in addition to Unito, Placker also recently released a board synch feature

0 votes
John Clement August 28, 2020

I literally came here for this same reason.  I don't think there is a feature yet that allows syncing between cards and boards.  This would be an EXTREMELY useful tool, can we get this added to Trello?

Klaas August 28, 2020

I did run into something called card mirroring when exploring further but I can not apply it - need an update/upgrade. It may work for you though?Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 19.02.07.png

Interesting, the only problem I see with this is that Unito is not affiliated with Trello.  So for potentially client sensitive information this may not be a viable option.  Granted, no one should put truly sensitive information on Trello, but none the less this may pose some issues.  I went ahead and put in a feature enhancement request with Trello to add card sync, maybe they might develop this themselves?

Like Klaas likes this
Klaas August 28, 2020

Good move - still, I have no illusions really about anything being safe anywhere on the Internet, let alone @ Trello. It's just a question of how badly someone wants to know.

Like John Clement likes this
Klaas August 28, 2020

I mean ....Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 19.31.24.png

WHY ?!

Like John Clement likes this

Lol!  Touche good sir.  Touche.

Like Klaas likes this
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 28, 2020

Hey @John Clement & @Klaas

If you're worried about the safety of Unito, here's a link that might help! https://guide.unito.io/en/articles/3478521-how-secure-is-unito

Klaas September 28, 2020

Thank you Jillian - Yet I really do just wonder "Why" would THEY/website  would like (want) to use my location? But there is no answer just yet.

Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 28, 2020

Good question, although I do see that on most websites nowadays

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events