• Products
  • Trello
  • Questions
  • チェックリストにカードURLを入れた際に赤い鍵マークの解消方法を教えていただきたいです。

チェックリストにカードURLを入れた際に赤い鍵マークの解消方法を教えていただきたいです。

若林幸菜
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 16, 2023

下記の画像のように、

チェックリストの他のカードのURLを入れたところ、赤い鍵のマークが表示されてしまいます。

クリックをしたら開くことはできますが、カードのタイトル名やどこのリストに置いてあるかなどがわかりません。

どのように設定したら、解消できますでしょうか?

ご教示いただけますと幸いです。

スクリーンショット 2023-08-16 18.47.26.png

2 answers

0 votes
Ai Hirama
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2023

コミュニティをご利用いただきありがとうございます。

念のため、カードのURLを、カード名を含む完全な形式で設定してみていただけますでしょうか。

引き続きうまくいかないようであればお知らせくださいませ。

0 votes
Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 17, 2023

Hi @若林幸菜 !
I guess what will solve your problem is updating link preferences. Follow these steps:

1. Click on your avatar (profile picture) in the top right corner of any page within Trello.
  2. From the dropdown menu, select "Manage account."
  3. A new tab will open with your account settings. In this tab, find and click on "Link Preferences."
  4. Under the "Default display" section, there are some options: Display URL, Display Inline, and Display Card. Change this option to "Display Inline" to see the name instead of URLs by default or "Display Card" to see the link summary or a snippet of content.
  5. If you only want Trello links to display as URLs by default, you can edit the "Exceptions for specific domains" section. Add "trello.com," select "Display URL," and then click "Submit" to save your changes.
    Zrzut ekranu 2023-08-17 095833.png

Here is a doc that describes Link preferences and more.

Hope it is solution you were looking for 🤞!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events