Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Хотим приобрести 3 лицензии

Makc Dj
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

Good afternoon. The organization wanted to purchase 3 licenses for employees. How can we pay?  You can issue an invoice for payment? 

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2024

Hi @Makc Dj 

This is a public forum, so I've removed your email address. Best not to post that on here!

In terms of getting 3 licenses for a paid Trello plan, you can do that from within Trello itself.

---

You'll need to setup a free Trello instance first - I assume you have one of these? If not, you can get started from the main website - https://trello.com/

Once in your instance, you can view plans and upgrade using this method:

1. Go to your Trello homepage
  2. On the left-hand side, expand the settings options for your Workspace, using the "v" button
  3. Select Settings from the list
  4. On the next Screen, on the left-hand side select Workspace settings > Upgrade workspace

You can now see the plans, the cost of them, and the features they include. You can upgrade to Standard/Premium from in here.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events