Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Archive this list" should confirm with user first

the_dannobot
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 11, 2023

This has been really bothering me...
In the "List actions" menu, there are two similar options "Archive all cards in this list" and "Archive this list".
If I select "Archive all cards in this list", there is a confirmation dialog before the actions is performed.
If I select "Archive this list", the list is immediately archived.

Sometimes I select that option by mistake. To only way to undo it, the user has to go to the tiny "..." menu in the upper right -> "... More" -> Archived Items -> Switch to lists -> Send to board.

There should be a confirmation dialog before a list is archived.
I should be able to ctrl+Z to undo that action.
I should be able to undo the action from the Activity list in the root "..." menu.

Cheers!

1 comment

Rodolfo Moreira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2023

Hi, Welcome to the Atlassian community! I hope you’re enjoying Trello.

Thanks for sharing your suggestion with great details, I definitely understand how this could be annoying, I can’t guarantee it’ll be implemented, but I’ll be happy to pass your thoughts on to the Product team to take into consideration!

If you’re curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, we’ve also published a blog post with more detailed and visual information below:
Feature Request

If you’d like to see our latest features and future releases you can take a look at our roadmap
Roadmap.

Our mobile boards are available on IOS and Android.

Thank you very much for thinking about how can we do Trello better!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events