Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What questions do you have about Trello automation?

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2022

👋 Hi fellow Trello enthusiasts! A lot of questions in the community are all about Trello automation as everyone is very interested to learn it and implement the magic into their every day workflows. 

giphy

But it's not always that easy, unfortunately! I'm a Trello fan girl but I will be the first to admit that sometimes it's just not very clear what you need to do.

I try to answer questions here in the community, and I create a lot of videos answering users' questions on my YouTube channel... but I'm trying something new to help more folks out. 

I'm building a course for Trello users that explains the automation options available, how to match them to workflows, and even how to build them out and troubleshoot any issues.

Since I could ramble on forever about automation, I need to know what questions folks have about Trello automation so that as I build the course I only share the most important stuff instead of any boring bits.

If you've got questions about Trello Automation, would you take two minutes and share your thoughts in this form

(Note - there is an option to join the course waitlist if you're interested, but it's completely optional. Even if you're not willing to buy a course, I still welcome the feedback, and I'll do my best to incorporate it in future content I build!) 

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events