Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello to Visualize and Track Certification Learning-plan

Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2020

First of all, Thank you @Erica Moss for initiating "Trello Template Badge"

I am preparing for a certification and thought why not use Trello to create a visual path to assist with my preparation journey.

Later-on it occurred to me to why not create this board as a template so that many others could benefit just like me. So this is my attempt creating a Trello Template - Get-"Cert"-Go.

Here is the Template Link, would love to hear your valuable thoughts and feedback. 

Template.JPG

2 comments

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2020

Hi @Vinod Ramadoss ,

Wonderful! All the best for your certification and thanks for sharing the template link!

Like Vinod Ramadoss likes this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2020

Thank you @Soumyadeep Mandal 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2021

@Vinod Ramadoss This is a great use case — thanks so much for sharing!

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events