Trello "Small" Business Class

Guillaume_Missonnier June 13, 2020

I use Trello for my small Basketball club, this tool is really great.

I would be really great have the "Advanced Checklists" feature in the Free Plan :-)

We have very little cash and a just positive annual balance, but I would argue with the club office to pay for this feature, if only it was affordable. Even with the non-profit discount (and I'm not sure we are eligible to this offer), it would cost 300 dollars for 10 users! This is at least 3 times what a small organisation like ours can afford for something non vital.

In my opinion, your pricing model lacks something between the Free and Business Class plans!!!

2 comments

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2020

@Guillaume_Missonnier you can achieve something similar to advanced checklists by sub-tasking using linked checklist items:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Subtasks-with-Butler/ba-p/1060392

GP_B June 23, 2020

Agree- I wish there was a Trello family plan. I have paid for Trello Gold because I use Butler automation to create daily checklists for my children, one of whom has pretty severe ADHD. He has really latched on to the satisfaction of using the check off feature to help him start off great every day. I ran out of automation executions this month- would be great if I could get like, 20% more. Would pay even more if I could get unlimited. My family is finally getting used to Trello and it's been a lifesaver. 

Currently as a work-around I am using the "make a template" button on cards, but why click when we can automate?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events