Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Trello Activity in a calendar view

Hi, I believe that the activity log is one of the more interesting feature on Trello. Like an employee, this log help me to keep a history of my job.

But I don't see a way to show it to my boss in a beautiful view. Maybe, it would be interesting can view in a calendar view. Where you can see all the activity in each day.

I hope you read this, and it seems interesting to you. In order to add it in the planning of future developments.

1 comment

Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 28, 2019

@Federico Mancinelli it might be a good idea to put it into a spreadsheet, for example with Trellinator you could record all actions in a Google Sheet:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

Hi Iain, thanks for your answer. I read your post, it's interesting and Trellinator seems powerful.

But I haven't time to write a script for record all activities to a spreadsheet. However, your answer give me an idea of other options.

Thank you

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events