Highlighted

Suggsetions for Litigation Attorneys?

I'm looking for advice on the best way to use Trello for litigation.  (Most of the posts I've seen for lawyers discuss using Trello for client development.)

I want to be able to track the progress of numerous cases, each involving different teams of lawyers and paralegals from my firm.

I've tried having one Board per case, with lists for discovery, document review, motions, etc.  And then one card each for issues such as document requests, each motion, etc.

Another way I tried it was one card per case, and using to do lists and comments to track events, assignements and tasks.

I'm not particularly happy with either set up.  And I haven't found a good way to let me see what deadlines are coming up for all cases in a quick glance.  (As opposed to checking each card in each case.

How do you do it?

0 comments

Comment

Community showcase
Published Jan 18, 2018 in Trello

How two Biomed teachers use Trello to execute on Project Lead The Way

This is the first of many Showcases highlighting incredible Atlassian users in Education! And Michael Burke and Josh Clemmer are setting the Showcase bar high. The pair of Biome...

47,396 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you