Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Searching cards in Trellis app

Hi All,

When searching in Trello desktop the system will search all cards on the board and in the archive based on the keywords I choose fairly well.  Why isn't this available in the Trello app? The app will only search active cards and is info into the archive I need to scroll through all of my historical cards.  Having a search function with filters in the app would be great. 

1 comment

Hi @Tom Ljubicic 

Is this our mobile app that you're having issues searching on? And if so, what device are you using our mobile app on?

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for replying back.  Yes it is the mobile app that we see this issue on.  We are running a Samsung S8 and Samsung S9 running Android 10.

Nathan Smith Atlassian Team Sep 14, 2022

Hey @Tom Ljubicic 

Thanks for confirming! We do have a number of operators you can use when searching to filter your results that should also work on Mobile. We've got a list of these on this page, can you try these and see if these are able to do what you're looking for? - https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/searching-for-cards-all-boards/#Special-Operators

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events