πŸŽ‰ New Trello Power-Ups: File Manager and External Share

Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 8, 2021

πŸ‘‹ Hi everyone!

My name is Adam, I'm a hobbyist programmer and I spent the last month building out these two Power-Ups for myself and random people on this forum.

The first one I built was the File Manager Power-Up which lets you:

• see all the attachments/files on your board in one view,
  • search and filter for files,
  • delete and download files,
  • bulk delete and bulk download files

I have a few boards with years worth of files and I needed some way to quickly find them. The bulk actions were just a bonus feature I thought other people would like. πŸ˜…

The second one is the External Share Power-Up which lets you generate read-only share links for your Trello board. This is handy for anyone doing consulting or client-based work and you need to share Trello boards with stakeholders but they don't want to sign up for Trello.

I was inspired to make this Power-Ups after reading these two posts:

Here are some examples of the share links that this Power-Up can generate:

Any feedback or requests would be much appreciated! ❀️

Cheers,

Adam πŸ€™

2 comments

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2021

Hi @Adam Cao 

I do not know how this publication has escaped me, I will try them because the subject of shared resources is very important.

Thanks for your contribution

Cheers

Deleted user December 24, 2021

@Adam Cao 

I just paid for the tiny power ups and I'm currently attempting to test out the external share power up. However, when I click the share button in the top right corner of the board or within the card itself all I get is a spinning wheel and no further information loads.

I've checked my internet and it is working fine. I've also tried logging out and back into trello as well as disabling the power up and reconnecting to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 24, 2021

Hi @[deleted], sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Power-Up.

I just checked on my side and it seems to be working fine for me right now. Could you please check the console for any errors? 

If you're using Chrome, to do this right click anywhere on Trello and select "Inspect", then switch to the Console tab.

I also noticed that my hosting provider had some intermittent issues today so it might be worth trying again to see if it works

Show me an email at dev@samchop.com if you require more assistance. I'd be happy to get on a Zoom and get this working for you!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events