It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Forminator Integration and Card Creation

Jhughes I'm New Here Dec 11, 2019

I have two issues I would like to explore:

1. When I create a card in Trello based on a form sent from Forminator via the integration between these apps, I would like to have the form number assigned by Forminator to be placed in the title of the card. This can be done by inserting a short code for the form number. However, I have not been able to learn the code and Forminator tech support has failed to answer this issue.

2. When a card is received in Trello, I would like to assign a team member based on the contents in the form description. I get a sense that Butler might do this with enough repetition of card work flow. Is there a manual way to created this type of automation?

0 comments

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Trello

The control freak's guide: using Trello to plan a relocation

My partner and I were planning this relocation for years. It was our shared dream to try and live in another country. As children of immigrants, we already have experienced this once, but this still ...

953 views 9 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you