It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Feature request : More customizable "Home" page Edited

As a Member of many Trello Boards, I want to change some Boards' "Home" page notification settings, so that I can make the Home page useful/relevant to me specifically.

For example : I'm a Member of our DevOps Board to submit tickets, and I only care about my own tickets on that Board. However, I see ALL the Cards for that Board on my Home page, even when I'm not Watching and I'm not a Member. 

I don't care if we're upgrading a server!!! So I want to "unsubscribe" from other people's Cards on similar Boards, because they clog up my Home page a lot.

With this change, I feel like I could actually use the Home page, instead of ignoring it 90% of the time. 

1 comment

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jun 04, 2019

That would be a great feature request @Caitlin Davies , similar to social media home pages/news feeds where you can opt out of certain discussions and cleanup your home page to suit your preferences with click of a button. Have you submitted your feature request directly to Trello? If not here is the link:

https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

Have a great day,

Jodi

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,493 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you