Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contalist - Does anyone know about their amazing service and capabilities?

Cam Donald December 8, 2021

Anyone need to send customers emails directly from Trello card? Using HTML CSS built emailed templates that picks whatever data you need from a Trello card including attachments etc. I have been along side their journey to construct and take on my feedback for an amazing service that we send proofs to our clients with using PDF attachments linked from Dropbox onto a Trello Card. It is easily the best thing that has ever come about in our process and I couldn't take my hat off enough to Jimmy and the team at Contalist. It is incredible. 

What's even better, I have worked closely with them to develop smart links. These are buttons nested on my HTML email template which prompt a dialog in the browser where customer can approve or request changes. These can be fully branded and if you are a wholesaler like us, you can put your customers branding on them so they can then send them onto their customer. It is truly incredible.

If anyone follows the same procedures I couldn't recommend Contalist enough. They are truly our hero's. Some images below as examples. 

From Trello Card:

Trello1.JPG

Email received using Contalist HTML Email template

Trello2.JPG

Smart Link Launch

Trello3.JPG

1 comment

Cam Donald December 8, 2021

This will help so many users I'm sure, would be good to get this as a featured discussion. :D

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events