Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder! Sign up for the Day 25 Trello Holiday Calendar Giveaway!

day-25-giveaways.png

Just a reminder! In case you missed it, there's a bunch of prizes and giveaways to wrap up the Trello Holiday Calendar!

I know we're all slowly logging back online, so wanted to share this to make sure everyone had a chance to see if it they're interested! Deadline for entry is Jan 4th at 11:59pm. 

Here's the original post detailing the prizes and how to win, but here's the TLDR.

We have a handful of power-ups giving away a year free! Just fill out this form and select the prizes you are interested in. (Entries must be submitted by Jan 4 at 11:59 PM EST.) Each winner gets one prize, and once they win something, they're removed from the pool for other prizes.

What are the grand prizes? 

So don't forget to enter by tomorrow! Thanks again to everyone who participated and hope you enjoyed this. Happy Holidays and Merry New Year!

2 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2022

@Brittany Joiner thanks for the TL;DR post! I only recently started using Trello and following Trello community posts, and this is a great opportunity to accelerate my learning curve.

Like Clint Young likes this
Clint Young January 3, 2022

@Brittany Joiner - Yes, thanks for this!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events