Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira filters training

harip315 August 13, 2022

Hi All,

I am new to this group. Can someone please suggest on how to get well versed with using advanced filters(Search issues) using Jira

Do we have any videos/online course that we can refer to 

Thanks & Regards,

Harish P

4 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2022
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2022
Like Kalin U likes this
0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2022

Hi @harip315

I always found the Community video library very helpful:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-articles/Check-out-the-Community-video-library/ba-p/1551614

Especially there is a video for learn more about the searching capabilities of Jira:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/How-to-search-in-Jira/ba-p/1497223

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Okan Erdogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2022

Hello @harip315 

You can also check out the Atlassian free course if you wish to learn more about the basics of JQL and JQL syntax including operators, functions, and keywords to execute advanced searches.: JQL for Admins - Skillbuilder Course 

0 votes
OLA O August 13, 2022

I'll suggest www.coursera.org/learn/agile-atlassian-jira it is straight forward and excellent in getting you well versed in Jira. You can skip forward to the advanced searching lesson but please do take the entire course. Best of all, it is free.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events