Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for the ACP-520 exam and got a confirmation email from psiexams.com -- did I get scammed?

Daniel Jorissen January 17, 2024

I don't have access to the Exam Success Study Companion and I don't see my exam on the exam page, so I'm thinking I got scammed out of $100:

https://www.certmetrics.com/atlassian/candidate/requirements.aspx

I cannot find an Atlassian customer service phone number, and I have not received a reply from the contact form I submitted yesterday.

I scheduled the exam for tomorrow -- anyone have any thoughts or ideas what I should do?

3 answers

Suggest an answer

5 votes
Maurilio Gorito
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2024

Hi Daniel,

Yes, you should receive an email from PSI confirming your appointment. In the meantime I can confirm you are scheduled for your ACP-520 exam tomorrow at 12:00 PM PST.

If you login to your account in CertMetrics https://www.certmetrics.com/atlassian/candidate/requirements.aspx

and select "Schedule and Take an Exam" you will be taken to the PSI portal where you can see your appointment, and comes the time for it it is from where you can start your exam.

Per Matt's comment, I'd recommend you taking your exam using a personal computer.

I hope that helps!

2 votes
Matt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2024

It's not a scam, you should receive an email from psiexams.com as they are the actual administrators for the exam. Here's a related post: How to prepare for ACP-520: Atlassian Cloud Organization Admin Certification

Rant. Be warned, PSI sucks. I highly, highly recommend taking the exam at one of their testing centers vs online. What they ask you to do for a remote exam is absurd and unnecessary. It's a shame they have such a stronghold on the proctored testing industry considering their software is ugly, unusable, and has no accessibility features. /Rant.

1 vote
Maurilio Gorito
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2024

Hi @Daniel Jorissen - I just triggered the confirmation email to be resent. Thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events