Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank exam test for ACP-100 Data Center Admin Certification

Serge Calderara March 14, 2024

Dear all,

After having done most of the topics in the Atlassian university regarding Jira Data Center administration and having more than 5 years experience on it, I am looking for a a real blank exam set of question in order to evaluate my knowledge and be in real exam simulation scenario

Does anyone of you now a good resource for that ?

Usually I was jumping in Udemy but could not find update info on exam ACP-100

IMPORTANT :

Of course I need resource where I can really at 100% on question/answers and not those dummy site where your find most of a time a lot of mistakes

Thanks for your sharing

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2024

Hello @Serge Calderara 

Have you looked at the exam preparation course at https://university.atlassian.com ?

hello @Trudy Claspill , yes I have done and check also the sample set of 100 question they deliver

regards

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2024

Those sample questions are the best there is, in my opinion.

When one takes the exam one must sign an agreement that they will not verbatim replicate the exam questions for distribution. And the exact questions can vary each time the exam is taken. So you are unlikely to be able to find a 100% perfect replica of the exam. At best you will find a wide variety of possible questions, but no guarantee that the question you encounter when you actual take the exam will be the same ones you saw in the practice exams.

hello @Trudy Claspill ,

I did not means 100% same question as the exam which is impossible

What I was more saying is set of test question for which answers are correct an no mistakes based on my past experience.

Now if the sample 100 question deliver by atlassian you said are most enought to try to pass it, then I will tight to that

regards

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 14, 2024

Those are only a sample of questions that might appear on the exam, and don't necessarily cover all topics that might be in the exam.

What I like about those questions is that the explain why a given answer is correct and why the other answers are wrong. And since the material is prepared by Atlassian, they are more likely to have correct information than other sources.

Do note that the course material takes time to update, so it was accurate and correct for the version available at the time the course was prepared. If a new version of the product has been released, the course material may be slightly out of date. The exam, though, will match with the course material.

The course material includes an Exam Topics and Resources PDF file that lists other areas of study and reference courses that are not explicitly covered directly in the ACP-100 course. You should review those also.

You may also want to check out the Training & Certifications group here in the Community for additional tips.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events