Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any tips and tricks for taking ACP-610 Certification

Zebo Yuldasheva January 16, 2024

Hello all, 

I'm new to Jira and would like to prep for ACP-610 exam, I'd appreciate any input and recommendations on any tips and tricks or any useful resources. Also, I see virtual practice session for ACP-620, will there be one hosted for ACP 610? 

Thank you!

Zebo

2 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2024

Hi @Zebo Yuldasheva and welcome to the Community.  I assume you've already seen this?  And reviewed the "How to Prepare" section here?

Zebo Yuldasheva January 17, 2024

@Laurie Sciutti Hi Laurie, thank you for the warm welcome :) Yes I'm currently going through exam topics document. 

Like Laurie Sciutti likes this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2024

@Zebo Yuldasheva Great!  I'm currently studying for this cert as well and I've found a ton of valuable material by Googling "ACP-610".  There are some paid practice exam courses and other free YouTube material that can help.  Good luck!

Like Zebo Yuldasheva likes this

@Laurie Sciutti That's fantastic! I'm doing the same thing, google is our best friend :) I just posted here to get anyone's insight outside of what's out there already. Best of luck, let me know if you come across something useful and I will do the same. When are you taking the exam? 

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2024

@Zebo Yuldasheva ~ I haven't scheduled it yet.  I will probably schedule it for next month.  How about you?

@Laurie Sciutti Me too. Hope to take it by end of Q1. 

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2024

@Zebo Yuldasheva ~ let me know how it goes when you do!  I'll do the same!  😊

Like Zebo Yuldasheva likes this

@Laurie Sciutti Sounds good. Good luck :) 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2024

@Zebo Yuldasheva In case you have not seen them, there are Managing Jira Projects for Data Center Sample Questions. Good luck. And let us know when you passed the exam!

Zebo Yuldasheva March 28, 2024

Thank you for sharing. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events