ACP-300 EXAM preparation material

sravani.goli June 8, 2020

I am Planning to take the ACP-300 certification course and unable to find the material and the course topics for that.

Though I found few topics, all are paid version. Does the material for the certification is also paid?

Please confirm

5 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2020

Hi @sravani.goli 

I had a recent experience with ACP-600, and Im not planning to try another Atlassian Certification until next year, but I went to check the 300 exam topics, and would recommend to you, take the ACP-600 track, and them refine the knowledge based on Exam topics for ACP-300. 

Most of the ACP-300 are well and deeply covered in ACP-600 course, and for the exams difficulties, the type of the question in the exam, I would suggest you to get 600, use the material to understand if you need more time and study ressource for 300. 

The main area that is not covered for 600 material: Workflows - but there is a good free skill builder (and essential to learn details of workflows), and integration with other tools, as bamboo, bitbucket, that you are only find via knowledge base.

May be some webinar or youtube videos are available for it, but Im not sure. 

sravani.goli June 11, 2020

@Patricia Francezi Thank you for such detail information. Much helpfull. Will follow the guide lines. Do we get any Mock exams in Udemy or any other sites apart from Attlasian( as only few sample questions are given)

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2020

I didnt get any mock (not even know if they exist.... LOL). 

The point is: the concepts must be fully understood, although you have the experience related, you will be not able to provide the correct answers without the "why jira was built as is". 

Mocks are not needed if you get the concepts.

If you need, im here to help :)

Like sravani.goli likes this
1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2020

Hi @sravani.goli ,

Please visit the below link and read carefully!

https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-300

Everything you required to know for the certification is there as well as resources too! 

It depends upon the certification whether the materials will be free or paid!

I hope it will solve your problem!

and All The Best... Happy Learning!!

sravani.goli June 9, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal Thank you.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
0 votes
Gaurav Karan September 17, 2020

Hi ,

Even I bought the on-demand course material for 50$ in lack of proper info . and found its contain only exam topics pdf and 2-3 pdf that's just exam guide line. that waste of money only. Important to note.

1. go to https://www.coursehero.com/file/50009137/Exam-Topics-ACP-300-Agile-Development-with-JIRA-Software-v2-1pdf/ ; you will get document

2. https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog few topics free videos you will get from this link

3. Follow Atlassian documentation for major preparation. https://www.atlassian.com/agile/kanban/kanplan?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jira-insiders-newsletter_march-2016

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 27, 2020

You might find the badge courses useful for your study/exam preparation but you may need to save some badges to sit un future to extend your certification.

Certifications are valid for 2 years then most commonly can be extended by 2 years by sitting a relevant badge exam.

Cansu July 28, 2020

Hello @Kat Warner ;

I am planing to enter the ACP-300 exam at the end of the next month.

So if I take the badges before the exam, and after that if I take and pass the ACP-300, can I take the badges after 2 years later or not ? 

Thanks for your support.

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 28, 2020

Hi @Cansu , someone from the Atlassian University team would need to confirm that for you. 

@Ben Thoma - can you help?

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2020

@Cansu Are you asking if you can take the same badges to extend your Certification?

Cansu July 29, 2020

Hello @Ben Thoma ,

I am asking that ; Can I take and enter any of the badges before entering the ACP-300?

Is it possible?

Thanks.

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2020

@Cansu You can definitely earn Skills Badges before a Certification—we encourage you to do so!

But if you want a Skills Badge to be used to extend a Certification, you will need to earn it in the 2 year period after your Certification.

Luckily, there are enough Skill Badge options available, that you can earn Skills Badges before a Certification and still have plenty of options for extending your Certifications afterward.

Also good to know: once a Skills Badge is earned, you cannot take the same exam again.

I hope that helps!

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
June 9, 2020

@sravani.goli - check out https://training.atlassian.com/learning-paths/agile-dev-team for a list of recommended training with the free courses highlighted.

sravani.goli June 9, 2020

Thank you for the reply @Kat Warner 

Will the below highlighted courses would be enough for the ACP-300 certification? Please confirm.image.png

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
June 9, 2020

It depends on your existing knowledge and experience.

As @Soumyadeep Mandal said the exam topics and other useful information can be found on https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-300.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events