Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlassian Cloud 101: Start quickly with free training

EML-8111 Atlassian Cloud 101 - Confluence Basics.png

Free training for Jira, Confluence, and Jira Service Management

Start faster and be more productive with Atlassian cloud products. Take the guess work out of where to begin, and gain confidence with product skills that cover the basics, with these free Atlassian Cloud 101 tutorials:

After you watch these self-paced tutorials, you’ll be ready to take the next step in your learning path or choose a hands-on course that resonates with you.

8 comments

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Dec 01, 2020

Thanks @Ben Thoma!  I'm going to have to check out the new additions!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh Community Leader Dec 03, 2020

Thanks @Ben Thoma  for sharing these new courses/tutorials on Jira, Confluence, & Jira Service Management Cloud. I will check them out.

Like Ben Thoma likes this
G subramanyam Community Leader Dec 03, 2020

This would be a quick refresher. @Ben Thoma do we have something similar for Data Migration as well?

Ben Thoma Atlassian Team Dec 06, 2020

@G subramanyam Can you be a little more specific? I don't know if we have that topic set up as a topic for a training course, but we may have info spread across several, or I could potentially point you to other Atlassian or partner resources, if I know a bit more of what you are looking for.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam Community Leader Dec 09, 2020

Hi @Ben Thoma thank you for the reply. I'm trying to understand what's with this "data migration" concept that is doing rounds? If migration has a profound effect for products like "Jira" and "confluence", then kindly share any KB links or some training module type etc.

Ben Thoma Atlassian Team Dec 18, 2020

@G subramanyam I'm not sure we have Atlassian University training for what you're describing (yet!) but I would ask you to start here and let me know if that's helpful.

Like G subramanyam likes this

@Ben Thoma  It looks like the link to the Confluence Cloud Basics course is busted. Any help?

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Ben Thoma Atlassian Team Apr 29, 2021

@erinb You were so right—thank you! It's now fixed.

source

Like erinb likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Training & Certification

Managing Permissions in Jira for Cloud [Atlassian University Live webinar]

As part of an ongoing series, Atlassian University offered this free webinar to strengthen your Atlassian product skills and learn directly from Atlassian experts. Permissions are a vi...

618 views 13 13
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you