• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Hello, I'm re-introducing myself ..

I'm in an Analytics role at Scotiabank, and years ago arranged the first AUG Toronto sessions in our offices.  I'm glad to see there's also an online community now, and look forward to learning how things have changed as well as future plans.  I also have a specific interest in how companies are using the Rest API with their Confluence implementations.  If anyone has some experience to share about this, I'd appreciate your tips and thoughts!

2 comments

Hi Sean,

I actually attended one of those first AUG events in the Scotia tower many, many years ago.  When the Toronto AUG went dormant, I volunteered to reboot it 5 years ago this month.  I now have 3 wonderful co-leaders and we are holding events monthly.  We would really like you to come out and join us at one of our events.  If you're interested in speaking about Confluence Rest APIs implementations at one of our 2020 AUGs (now called ACEs) please send us an email at toronto_canada@atlassianusergroup.com.

Cheers

Susan

Like # people like this

That's great Susan, I'm glad it's in good hands and I'll definitely come out to an ACE.  We're actually just starting to play with the Rest API and was hoping to learn from other's experiences with it - but am definitely open to speaking about it in the future once we have something to share.

Welcome Sean, 

Nice to e-meet you. Hope to run into you at one of the events :) 

Like Sean Lee likes this

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you