cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summit 2019 Recap User Event

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2019

Hi everyone,

We had a great turnout last night at the Community Event (User group).   We had a presentation of all the key announcements from Summit.  Lots of new products, features, cloud improvements.  We also heard from some of our users that attended Summit 2 weeks ago.  Many thanks to Craig, Kristine, Naveen and Danny for sharing their impressions of Summit.

Next we had a presentation by John McKiernan, Codebarrel on their wonderful product "Automation for Jira".  John happened to be visiting family in Toronto and generously shared his time and presentation with us before returning home to Brisbane, Australia.

We had a really entertaining look at a new tool "Split Project" that Vitor Fragoso, Adaptavist built.  This tool is built on top of Scriptrunner but it showed us how an administrative task to unravel shared schemes from a project can be done by a touch of a button.  This tool is not yet commercial, but we will keep an eye out for when it does.

Many thanks to Danny (co-leader) who sourced some delicious lasagna for dinner.  Many thanks to our sponsors: Code Barrel (beverages) and Adaptavist (venue).

Our next event for May 9th is already out: 

Gotta Catch 'em All - Capturing bugs via testing and user submission

See you then

Susan, Danny, Kamal and Majken

4 comments

Comment

Joanne Yo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2019

It was so wonderful to meet you all in person - look forward to attending many more great Community Events with the Toronto crew! Thanks to the leaders for their hard work in making the event such a success. 

Like # people like this
Greg Johnson April 27, 2019

For those of us who couldn’t attend, is it possible that slides will be shared?  I’m particularly interested in the “Summit Summmary”!

Like Jessica Levitan likes this
Jessica Levitan April 28, 2019

Slides in general would be so useful!  

Jessica Levitan April 28, 2019

I am very interested in this topic but unfortunately can not attend on this date. I would love to get the slides if possible :)  

Vilius Zigmantas July 19, 2019

@Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ , @Miles Faulkner  

Would it be possible to get the "Gotta Catch 'em All" presentation slides from somewhere. This was really interesting presentation, I wish to be able to share the details with the team, who are considering this at the moment.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events