New to the group

Charles Mutunga July 21, 2022

I'm new to this group and live in Mississauga.

I have worked with Atlassian collaboration tools for several years, awesome. My background is software engineering and have now done a few  Jira/Atlassian gigs -- seriously considering a career change. Completed one certification and working on the rest.

I hope to come to some events, meet  community peers and hopefully contribute when I feel more confident.

You're welcome to connect on Linked In. https://www.linkedin.com/in/charles-i-mutunga-/

3 comments

Comment

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2022

Welcome @Charles Mutunga !

I moved out from Toronto but still follow the group and attend ACE webinars. 
hope you enjoy and have fun with us. 

Like Charles Mutunga likes this
Charles Mutunga July 21, 2022

Thanks Alex

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

Welcome to the group and Atlassian Community, @Charles Mutunga !

Hope you have a great learning & sharing experience here!

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

Welcome to the group @Charles Mutunga

Learning never ends :)

Charles Mutunga July 26, 2022

@Craig Nodwell I'm glad learning never ends, It'd be very boring if it ended!!

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 26, 2022

Indeed :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events