Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Recap] Learning Process In 'Team Playbook Facilitator Training'

Seng Pang September 17, 2023

"This training opened up my heart, mind and eye!"

Never thought I would say this, but the training certainly exceeds my expectation.

The 'Team Playbook Facilitator training' is not to be measure by easy level or hard level. However, it's the challenges that we have to deal with, on a regular basis (at least for me).

I am really glad me and my team picked up the training as a TEAM goal! Peer motivation definitely helps a lot and we support each other's back. 

How running this session felt:

There is always a first time for everything. Getting the momentum started is not always smooth sailing and not always easy.

This session felt heavy, but the reward and experience was well worth it! It's definitely not something that you can simply purchase, you have to do it and action it. 

What went well from your perspective:

I learnt so much! Plentifully - if there is a better word to describe it. I am still digesting and practicing some of the key points till this day.

My team also got closer after the training and session.

Most importantly, this training definitely brought me to a higher level quicker and in a shorter time. 

What you might try differently next time:

I would love to facilitates more sessions and at the same time have a retro on my facilitation. 

- On a personal level, I did facilitate activity for my group of friends. I am happy. 

- This training also helps to facilitate event such as emcee and hosting. Not exactly the same, but kind of similar once we grasp the concept. 

Tips for first-time facilitators to look out for:

• What's more to say? Just do it. First step is to land the very first baby step. From there, keep the ball rolling and have fun along the way.
  • Doing it with peers and as a team definitely will make a huge difference. The road to success don't have to be lonely. There is a huge community supporting each other.
  • Conquer the challenges, that's how we grow and level up. Do lots of practice as well to get familiar with the process.

Christine who is our advisor, assisted us so much in this training. We are really grateful and truly appreciate for the fantastic and amazing training. Thank you! 👏👍

#Teamwork makes the dream work

#To go fast go alone, to go far go together

3 comments

Comment

Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2023

@Seng Pang! You and your team have had such good attitudes. In your words:

Just do it. First step is to land the very first baby step. From there, keep the ball rolling and have fun along the way.

For example, going from the step that included "mini-rehearsals without a live audience" and then watching a recording of you actually "facilitating a debriefing Play" was a huge change. So with every future facilitation, your skills will improve that much more.

So proud of the work you've done and I'm looking forward to any future insights you might have.

Like # people like this
Seng Pang September 18, 2023

Many thanks @Christine P. Dela Rosa, the team appreciate it a lot. We would not have done it without your guidance.

Looking forward for the next challenge 💪

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 21, 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback on training.

Like Seng Pang likes this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2023

👏🏻

Like Seng Pang likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events