Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member introductions to the Teamwork Lab group

Viewing page 2 of 2

33 comments

Comment

Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2023
  1. What type of team or company do you work for and what makes it unique? I work on an App & Data Services Team within the Department of Technology Services at one of the largest school districts in the State of Colorado. My work is unique in the fact that there are a lot of privacy laws that I have to make sure all of our users abide by while using the products. 
  2. What is an antiquated way of working and how would you want to see it change?  I would really love to eliminate knowledge hogs, which my job has plenty of and it really interferes with productivity and collaboration. 
  3. What do you hope to get out of this group? I really hope to learn all that I can about everything that I can in regards to Atlassian products. My position was literally created right before I applied for it and while the department was using the products, they were not being managed by anyone. So I am cleaning up a swamp that was created and also battling the "bad taste in the mouth" that a lot of employees have after having no training or guidance on how to use the systems. 
  4. What do you hope to bring to this group? I have been getting called the automation queen cause I have been able to create some pretty cool automation rules and haven't had to say no to a request anyone has made for automations, so I hope to be able to share my skills in building automation rules. 
  5. If we held fortnightly Q&As (scheduled "Ask Me Anything" discussions), what kind of subject matter experts (SMEs) do you have questions for?  Don't really have an answer for this questions yet. 
Like # people like this
Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2023

Hi @Christine P. Dela Rosa ,

Thanks for sharing each points perfectly.

Enjoy 

Like # people like this
Cinthia Catalani October 17, 2023

Greetings from Brazil!

Since January, I'm the Jira Org Admin of the Analytics team in North America, in one of the world leaders in tire manufacturing and marketing, services, and experiences—more than 130 years of history with innovation. Our team is like a pit crew for data, making sure everything runs smoothly so Michelin can steer towards success with precision.

For Q&A I would like to topics about best practices with apps, workflows, git for Azure Repos integration. I am open for networking too.

Thank you! :)

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Tim Kopperud
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2023

Hello, let's go for the icebreaker.

What type of team or company do you work for and what makes it unique?

The uniquness are many I think, but I can mention two, which both had an impact for me to join,  "Work from anywhere" policy and "Flat hierarchy" which I understand are both rare for a global company of this size (19K+).

What is an antiquated way of working and how would you want to see it change?

A change I really would like to see is the new generation actually implement new and better ways of working and not simply inherit legacy stuff because their "boss used that method". Sadly, I still see (when consulting) non-effecive ways of working are still regarded "as the way to go". 

What do you hope to get out of this group?

I have already got several valuable tips from this group. I simply hope to get even more. 

Looking forward to learn more from this group.

TimK.

Like # people like this
Munnir Abdulhamid December 3, 2023

currently work in tech media company, happy to join this group  

Varunish Garg December 7, 2023

UBS-Incadea-Volaris is a Conglomerate.

But I am basically associated with UBS Bangalore team. We are into Product Development. 

Our flagship product caters to Audio Visual Rental and Leasing Industry. And my core area of expertise is into Product Documentation. 

Frank Tanneberger January 3, 2024
  1. What type of team or company do you work for and what makes it unique?
    I work for a medical system manufacture company as senior manger and we use JIRA and CONFLUENCE to steer our daily work, work in projects, document all processes and checklist and so ...
  2. What do you hope to get out of this group? 
    Discovering fresh ways to encourage collaboration helps in any situation, work or personal.
  3. What is an antiquated way of working and how would you want to see it change?
    I don't like powerpoint and long time meetings without Confluence sites, Jira tasks.
    I want to be better in async communications.
Like # people like this
Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2024

@Christine P. Dela Rosa great thread in a great group. I run technology for events and I am mining around to learn innovative ideas on how people work and come together... then hopefully get some feedback on some of the ideas as we integrate them into events. Cheers! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events