Introduction - Victoria Pantalone joins the Teamwork Lab

Victoria Pantalone December 1, 2021

Hi!  I'm so excited to have found this group.  My name is Victoria Pantalone.  I work for a growing medium sized medical device company trying to leave behind our small company ways and mindset.  I love the diversity of discussions in this group and I look forward to learning a lot.

5 comments

Comment

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2021

Evolving ways of working is the mindset everyone in this group aspires to maintain. You are very much in the right group :)

As a moderator of the group, I'd love to hear about the kinds of posts you're interested in seeing. Let us know what you're looking for!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2021

Welcome to the group @Victoria Pantalone 👋 If you're looking for some great and inspiring resources you can check the latest Atlassian podcast Team Check. It's really great!

Like Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022

Welcome @Victoria Pantalone 

Enjoy the group

Cheers

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2022

Welcome to the group

Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2023

Hi @Victoria Pantalone 

NICE 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events