Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A free Team '24 Community Event is coming to a city near you!

CSD-10236_Email_Hero_1160x620.png

Join local Atlassian users throughout May and June to explore the highlights and key takeaways from our flagship event of the year, Team '24.

Meet us in your city to expand your understanding of teamwork innovation, connect with industry peers, be inspired by other customers' success stories, and share tips and tricks with like-minded people.

Find your city below to RSVP

May 16, 2024: Tallinn

May 18, 2024: Córdoba

May 19, 2024: Visakhapatnam

May 23, 2024: Hamburg

May 23, 2024: Sydney

May 24, 2024: Berlin-Brandenburg

May 25, 2024: Bangalore

May 25, 2024: Noida

May 28, 2024: Ljubljana

May 29, 2024: London

May 30, 2024: Jakarta

May 30, 2024: Amsterdam

May 30, 2024: Valencia

Jun 1, 2024: Nairobi

Jun 3, 2024: Boise

Jun 6, 2024: Quito

Jun 8, 2024: Pune

Jun 18, 2024: San Francisco

Jun 20, 2024: Kuala Lumpur

Jun 22, 2024: Chennai

What you can expect at these events

There's something for everyone, whether you are a product manager, an executive, an agile team leader or a marketer.

⭐️ Valuable content: get insights on using AI as a teammate, improving developer experience, deepening cross-functional collaboration, and more.

⭐️ Face time with experts: ask questions and engage with Atlassians, Atlassian Community Leaders and Solution Partners who will share highlights from Team '24.

⭐️ The inside scoop: be the first to know about the latest product updates and announcements from Atlassian, and don’t miss out on tips and tricks you can take back to your team.

⭐️ All the swag: enjoy free food, drinks, and swag from Atlassian and local Solution Partners.

⭐️ Networking opportunities: meet other Atlassian users in your city and learn each others’ best practices, plus ways to build and boost your career.

⭐️ Exclusive prizes: Attend an Atlassian Community Team '24 event and get a chance to win a free voucher for an Atlassian University certification of your choice!

⭐️ Bring a friend: Community events are free to attend and all are welcome. Bring a plus one (or three) and grow your local community!

We hope to see you throughout May and June! Let us know in the comments which city we’ll see you in.

10 comments

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2024

Thanks for sharing @Emma Chang 

Like # people like this
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2024

Thanks @Emma Chang 

Like # people like this
Alex G April 3, 2024

Thank you @Emma Chang!!

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2024

The Community Events are an amazing way to connect and learn together. I had the privilege of attending one in Toronto, Canada back in January and met a ton of people. I'm looking forward to my next one.

Like # people like this
Vronik April 9, 2024

Thanks @Emma Chang for sharing !!! 

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2024

@Emma Chang - can you add the Phoenix event we just put up to your list above? May 30th - https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-phoenix-presents-save-the-date-post-team-ace/ 

Like Brenda Xuereb likes this
Emma Chang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2024

Hi @Summer_Hogan ! The cities mentioned above are specifically Team '24 Community-led Conferences (CLC), thanks!

Like # people like this
Brenda Xuereb April 22, 2024

@Emma Chang - Any additional countries which will be listed until end of year ? Would there be a way to note whether any specific events take place in my country please?

Emma Chang
Atlassian Team
April 25, 2024

Hi @Brenda Xuereb !

We will announce future Community-led Conferences if they happen, so please stay tuned!

I suggest joining your country/city groups and checking out our ACE website to find Community Events in your area.

Like Brenda Xuereb likes this
Brenda Xuereb April 26, 2024

@Emma Chang - There is none for my country (Malta) but I will keep on the lookout should there ever be one related to my country. 

Thanks!
Brenda

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events