Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I getting an error when trying to delete all future events in a calendar?

Stephanie Saad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 29, 2017

Error(s) occurred.

An error occurred while trying to delete event 20171010T225744Z--76744798@confluence.abc-dev.net.au.

Every time I try to delete future instances of two reoccurring events, I am getting the above error. 

I am able to delete each individual instance of the event, however this will take me forever to do as I originally set up the event as reoccurring with no end dates.

Anyone have any clues? 

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2017

Hi Stephanie,

Does this occur for all events? What type of events are you trying to delete? Are they custom?

Please also let us know the version of Team Calendar and Confluence you are running.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Stephanie Saad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2017

Hi Shannon.

They were two reoccurring events, I could only delete them by deleting individual instances or by deleting the entire event. The error would happen when trying to delete future instances.

Yes, the are custom events.

Using 

Confluence 5.8.5

Team Calendars 5.3.10

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2017

Stephanie,

Thank you. It sounds like it's related to this bug:

However, there's really not a lot of details on that ticket so I'd like to gather some details about the problem so we can better understand it.

Can you please try to delete the series again, and then let us know what errors you see in your Atlassian Confluence log at the same time?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events