It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Opening Page has a blank session on the left side

When a first time user opens the main home page there is a section divider on the left side. I am having to explain to users to click and drag the bar to the left to maximize the page. How can I configure this to automatically be maximized?

Bay Area.png

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Oct 06, 2017

Hi Gene,

It looks like there might be a custom javascript that could be added to macro that would auto-collapse this sidebar for all users.  This is talked about more extensively in Collapse Sidebar by default - Default Theme 

I hope this helps.
Andy

Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how to drop the code into the main page,...

Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Oct 06, 2017

I would recommend following How to use JavaScript in Confluence as a guide on this.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

[ Survey ] What does the future of ITSM look like? Take our survey today!

Hi all! We’re interested in learning more about your ITSM practices - what’s the current state of your ITSM practices? What are your aspirations for your IT team in the future? Which ITSM trends ar...

51 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you