It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JIRA ticket target end dates a day early on my Confluence calendar?

Hi!

I'm fairly new to using the Calendar in Confluence and I have mostly been using it to link my JIRA tickets so my team can see when their projects should be done. However, the events are marked a day early on my calendar compared to the target end date that is shown on the JIRA ticket (Ex. A ticket with a target end date of 7/17/18 in JIRA will show up as having a target end date of 7/16/18 on the Confluence calendar). Is there anyway I can fix this problem? I have reminders set for 2 days before the target end date, does this have anything to do with the problem,  or is this a deeper issue? Any help is appreciated. 

1 answer

0 votes
Zak Laughton Atlassian Team Jul 24, 2018

Hi Jason,

Events in Team Calendars showing up at weird times or on the wrong day often have to do with a misconfigured time zone. I recommend going to your user settings in Confluence (Click your profile picture > Settings) and verifying the configured time zone is correct.

Zak_-_Preferences_-_Confluence.png

If the time zone is correct, you should verify the timezone for your Jira profile also matches (Choosing a Time Zone).

Thank you,
Zak

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

105 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you