Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA ticket target end dates a day early on my Confluence calendar?

Jason Kantner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 17, 2018

Hi!

I'm fairly new to using the Calendar in Confluence and I have mostly been using it to link my JIRA tickets so my team can see when their projects should be done. However, the events are marked a day early on my calendar compared to the target end date that is shown on the JIRA ticket (Ex. A ticket with a target end date of 7/17/18 in JIRA will show up as having a target end date of 7/16/18 on the Confluence calendar). Is there anyway I can fix this problem? I have reminders set for 2 days before the target end date, does this have anything to do with the problem,  or is this a deeper issue? Any help is appreciated. 

1 answer

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2018

Hi Jason,

Events in Team Calendars showing up at weird times or on the wrong day often have to do with a misconfigured time zone. I recommend going to your user settings in Confluence (Click your profile picture > Settings) and verifying the configured time zone is correct.

Zak_-_Preferences_-_Confluence.png

If the time zone is correct, you should verify the timezone for your Jira profile also matches (Choosing a Time Zone).

Thank you,
Zak

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events