Is there a way to see the full jira ticket title in month view on the Confluence Calendar?

Christina Morgan March 11, 2021

While the updated view of the Confluence calendar is very slick and organized looking, it really does not work for my team.  (and I just got them all using it) They really need to see the full month from a planning perspective, so list view doesn't really work for us.  We need the ability to view the whole title of the jira ticket in the month view.  With the new update, we are only about to see go live time and Jira ticket number.  On top of that, if there are more then 4 events it will not show them at first glace.  Is there a way to have it display the entire title of everything on a given day in month view?  

Side note:  The interface is also frustrating.  If I click into an event it displays a very unhelpful view of the ticket (mostly in code).  and in order to click out of it, the system try's to add another event.  In the previous version, when you did view ticket, it would open the ticket in a new window and allow you to stay where you were on the calendar.  Now you have to click the back button and loose your places on the calendar.  

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2021

@Christina Morgan There is not a way to display the whole title in month view.  I would suggest submitting a feature request to Atlassian here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-41550?jql=project%20%3D%20CONFCLOUD%20AND%20type%20%3D%20Suggestion%20AND%20statusCategory%20!%3D%20Done%20ORDER%20BY%20Updated

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events