Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does people calendar support filtering function for specific person?

Seyoung Pyo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 5, 2013

Recently, our team start to team calendar.

I would like to register all event(Actually, it is rough plan for work rather than single day event) for each people in my team to people calendar.

Once I register these events, sometimes I want to see the events for specific person.

Is it possible in team calendar? I couldn't find how to do this.

Now I'm considering to make event calendars for each individual person. Is this the right approach on team calendar?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2013

Team Calendars isn't catering such use case at the moment. I've created a feature request addressing this matter here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-1441. Please watch the page for further notification and feel free to leave your comments/suggestions in the report.

Seyoung Pyo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind help.

I'll look forword atlassian to implement this function.

0 votes
Helge Scheil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 26, 2015

I would like to second this. When you have calendars from different teams but draw some of those team members into a project, it would be great to be able to set up a project calendar that allows to filter by person or group.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events