It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bi-weekly recurring events

We operate in two-week sprints, so our release dates are scheduled bi-weekly. I don't see an option to create recurring events on a bi-weekly schedule. Am I missing something or is this simply not an option?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Ray,

There does appear to be an option. You would select Repeat: Weekly and then set the number to 2 of how often:

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 4.24.58 PM.png

Can you confirm if you are able to set this option on your calendar?

Regards,

Shannon

Hi Ray,

I also just realized that since bi-weekly can also mean twice per week that this might be what you meant. In this case, you would have to select Repeat: Daily and choose every 3 days.

Of course, this is not ideal, but what I would do personally is decide which two days of the week I want it repeated on (for example, Mondays and Thursdays), and create a two separate repeating events.

Kind regards,

Shannon

what if you want to have a daily repeating event but not on the weekends?

Michael,

I would say that requirement matches the feature request below:

• CONFCLOUD-51365 Add Ability for an event to occur on the Xth day of each month, week, etc...

If you concur, I would recommend voting on the request and commenting with your usage case.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

288 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you