I am considering Stride as a replacement for join.me
1. Are there phone numbers/code available for people to call and join a meeting
2. Are there local numbers in different locations... a list would be good
3. Can there be a mixed online/telephone presence at the meeting
4. Is there a limit to the number of people
5. Is there the ability to record
Hi Noel -- Great questions!
1. Absolutely. Each meeting has a dial-in number with a PIN.
2. Yup! Right now, we have 10 country-specific numbers (Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Spain, Switerzland, UK, US).
3. If I understand you correctly, yes -- You could have 1 person joining from their computer, 1 person from the Stride mobile app, and 1 person from a dial-in number, for example.
4. Right now, we support up to 50 people in a single conference and are actively looking to support much more than that for our users who need larger meetings!
5. We are talking to users like you right now to understand the problems we could help solve with recordings. Follow the conversation here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STRIDE-1783
Hope that helps!
Thank you for the information, extremely helpful,
A few additional points for clarification please.
1. Is the dial-in number and PIN available in advance for scheduling meetings?
2. Is there a single country number or regional numbers also?
3. Are there costs to dial-in
4. We are an Australian registered charity, are there discounts available?
All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us. As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event