Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zapier for Stride

Debbie Levitt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2018

Hi. I see HipChat in Zapier but not Stride. Do we know when Stride will be added to Zapier? Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Cameron Wilson April 11, 2018

Hey Debbie - That's a great question! I work at an iPaaS company called Azuqua. We have an app library with over 200+ pre-built app connectors including Stride. If you're interested in discussing integration I'd be happy to schedule a call or you can reach me at my email Cameron@azuqua.com.

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2018

Hey Debbie! 

I've been wondering the same myself! This may not work for you, but currently, Automation for JIRA has an integration with Stride that I find has filled most of the gaps needed for communicating JIRA changes. If you're not using JIRA, this is of little help though.

On the plus side, Stride IS on the roadmap for Zapier. I voted it up not that long ago here:

https://zapier.com/apps/stride/integrations

It's also marked as 'coming soon' on their integration page. 

Debbie Levitt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2018

Thanks, Meg. Voted it up there. Not using JIRA.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events